Monday 31 October 2016

We spare no expense to expose our listings in their best light

Past the indisputable things such as, where the home is and the size of the home. At Carpenter / Kessel we have relationships with many interior designers or high end staging companies to fit your needs. Technology allows us to market our listings in an ever changing and ever improving variety of ways.
_

Lavonne:
Does she maybe like me?
(30 October 2016)

Lavonne:
So there's this girl in my lunch and i see her sometimes look at me and she looks away real quick i've met her once but that's it and she was very shy.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
How do I go out with this girl?
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
Any ideas of what we could do or how to ask her?
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
If we see a movie or hang out in more of a private environment I know that I could make a move and easily get out of the friendzone.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
We flirt too but I think I might be getting friendzoned.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
I feel like I am being friendzoned fast.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
We hangout sometimes too (not alone). One time she referred to me as the guy she could open up to.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
I have been talking to this girl in my grade who I like a lot.
(30 October 2016)

Glendora:
I am a guy who is a freshman in highschool.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment