Sunday 30 October 2016

Try to capture this curiosity from the perspective of friends and neighbours

The trick is not only to be observant but to also be at the right place at the right time. Try to include the weather as a visual element and carry a rain cover in your bag, in case you end up needing it. They will shape your vision and help you explore weddings differently.
_

Clemencia:
Am I acting dumb by dying for her to message me and feeling rejected?
(30 October 2016)

Clemencia:
Also she just went on a road trip gone for 4 days and has hardly talked to me it's a girls weekend and seeing old friends out of state.
(30 October 2016)

Clemencia:
She has a need for attention and doesn't turn people away... granted she doesn't do anything with then but it still really get to me.
(30 October 2016)

Clemencia:
I'm in a relationship and I've fallen hard in love.
(30 October 2016)

Brook:
Why does my bf get really mad if I get guy friends while he can have any girl friends he wants?
(30 October 2016)

Brook:
He always gives them attitude or goes as far as telling them something rude and blocking them on social media.
(30 October 2016)

Brook:
But he never wants me to have guy friends.
(30 October 2016)

Brook:
I never monitor what type of friends he should have.
(30 October 2016)

Kendall:
How do I respond to meaningless stuff like 'these chocolates are nice' on whatsapp?
(30 October 2016)

Kendall:
Makes hearts useless, what do I do?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment