Saturday 29 October 2016

This is one of the best playlists I have ever created

Amazon links included because I detest iTunes and their freaking DRM. It marries the dark dance floor wallop of early Nine Inch Nails with the visceral urgency of early Yeah Yeah Yeahs. All I can wonder now is, who the hell is K.Flay and where has she been all my life?
_

Sirena:
I really don't know what should I do now but I'm scared.
(29 October 2016)

Sirena:
He seemed like a nice guy, but you see, I was wrong.
(29 October 2016)

Sirena:
He lost his bracelet somehow in the process, and today he messaged me that it means a lot to him and he KNOWS that I took it, which I really didn't.
(29 October 2016)

Sirena:
Recently I had a hookup with a guy I didn't know so well, but we had drinks and chemistry so we went to his place to have a good time.
(29 October 2016)

Glayds:
How do girls pee?
(29 October 2016)

Harriet:
My girlfriend smacked me really hard?
(29 October 2016)

Philomena:
10pts: does he like me as a student or as a woman?
(29 October 2016)

Philomena:
My teacher in not married and he is my college teacher...
(29 October 2016)

Philomena:
Any suggestions or thought help.
(29 October 2016)

Philomena:
I've always been a bit dummy when picking on guys interest signals and certainly I don't want to mess up here.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment