Saturday 29 October 2016

It does not help that the hunt for a place that is fresh is demanding

Sadly, a growing number of folks are coping with the lack of their employment as a result of the slump. There are mouths to feed as well as a top that should be held over the mind of your household. Nevertheless, it has its advantages. To begin with, you will be got by it away from home and amongst others.
_

Renee:
And she told everyone in the family about this.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
She's doing everything I said I would do to her in my diary.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
Besides that, she's trying to make my life a living hell.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
Now, has been 4 years, basically, where she is crazily competing with me at everything and trying so hard to be me.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
She was the main target because she was the one who was pissing me off the most back then.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
But then, my nosy cousin, went through my stuff and read my diary - which by the way was mostly talking about how I would steal her life, calling her fat and all that teenager drama.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
It was clear that I was unstable.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
In the next day I wrote that I was regretted, then in the other day I wrote I bad things again.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
I felt bad in the moment I wrote those words, they were lies and it wasn't how I really felt about everybody, it was more a way for me to take all the anger I was feeling out without hurting anyone.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
And when I say everyone, I mean it.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment