Friday 28 October 2016

Some people have even questioned staying in the business

The native Australian will appear in Falcon Studios, Raging Stallion and Hot House releases. Get XBIZ newsletters delivered to your inbox. Or Thinking of Joining Our Industry? Maci Mae & TS Diamond Deville this Thursday on Industry XXX Radio on the Demon Seed Radio Network.
_

Susana:
Or if she just wants to meet me and just be friends.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
So my question is do you think that she likes me?
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
We both planned to meet eachother this Friday with my friend and her boyfriend (the one who was sending the pics) and we're all going to see a movie.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
So I told her I thought she was extremely pretty and she said I was pretty cute in return.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
Eventually I got the girls number and we started texting eachother daily and snapchatting, and she's told me alot about her, some being extremely personal that I never would've expected to tell me over text.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
I asked her who she was sending that to, and she told me she was sending it to her friend who thought I was cute or hot.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
My friend must have sent a picture with me in it or something to her, because for a while my she would take pictures of me and send it to her.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
So I started texting her and got to know her from my friend.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
She goes to a different school than me, but shes still is really close by.
(27 October 2016)

Susana:
There's this girl..she is absolutely beautiful in and out.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment