Friday 28 October 2016

My abdomen suddenly ballooned - and within a matter of a few days I looked heavily pregnant

The sum was reached days after the appeal was launched on donations website gofundme.com as more than 2,000 donations were made. She and Mr Hughes wrote about the devastating news and their hopes to save her life on the donation page. Understandably, she is unable to continue acting or teaching right now.
_

Phoebe:
I just lost my virginity and he ejaculated inside of me.. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
(27 October 2016)

Phoebe:
I haven t had my period in almost a month in a half and I just a week ago lost my virginity, are my chances high on getting pregnant?
(27 October 2016)

Cristina:
Why do women feel like they dont have to tell you when they're gonna squirt when you're going down on them?
(27 October 2016)

Cristina:
But women just feel like they can just unload in your face and mouth whenever they feel like it.
(27 October 2016)

Cristina:
If a guy does that shot to a girl he'll probably be cursed out and a stabbed.
(27 October 2016)

Angel:
Why do people listen to misic with the base dostorting the sound?
(27 October 2016)

Brande:
Husband keeps allowing dog in bed! How to make him stop?!?
(27 October 2016)

Brande:
I'm breastfeeding our newborn in bed and it's where I sleep.
(27 October 2016)

Ivelisse:
Weird attitude from a girl in school who has a boyfriend?
(27 October 2016)

Ivelisse:
While we were waiting to leave, she followed me, she was texting with someone and looking at her mobile but she probably got close to me un purpose, and really close.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment