Saturday 29 October 2016

So this is what happens on the other side of that wall

But instead of giving them even a SLITHER of campaign and commercial, we give more, more more more, to girls. Holy shit, can you possibly squeeze anymore made up buzzwords in there? I would have preferred if you said what you actually thought, rather than use manufactured buzzwords.
_

Kimber:
I do believe that he likes me, however, I don't feel he is making the decision based on feelings, more to the fact of just having a girlfriend.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
This just sends alarm bells that I need to get away.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
He then said to me that he will give us (me and him) till a certain day before making his decision.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
She has been texting him apologizing and telling him that she loves him and he hasn't replied - I have seen.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
She dumped him a few days back and says that he doesn't know what to do - pick me or forgive his ex.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
He has been telling me for a long time that he doesn't think he wants to be with his gf of 4 years anymore.
(28 October 2016)

Kimber:
So there's this guy who likes me and who I like back.
(28 October 2016)

Abby:
What's so attractive about boobs?
(28 October 2016)

Abby:
They just two lumps they get in the way.
(28 October 2016)

Abby:
I've always wondered why some men are extremely turned on by big boobs.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment