Sunday 30 October 2016

Wisdom in our marriage has come from prayer and from life experiences

But I cannot afford the $200 for symbis training. What conversations to have is so important. Satan has covered him with lies of a better life. He says he will love me forever but I will be better off. All selfish lies, please pray that this marriage promised before Gof can be restored.
_

Tracie:
She cannot hang around with me because her bf is probably jealous (my opinion). I have no romantic love for my good friend, but her bf does not trust me.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
She and I were friends for a while until she got a boyfriend.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
Really good person and trustworthy, only person I look up to in high school.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
I was in a relationship with this girl as a friend.
(30 October 2016)

Louis:
Why are most of Donald Trump supporters ugly?
(30 October 2016)

Louis:
I rarely see a hot female who supports Trump.
(30 October 2016)

Rachal:
So is there a chance I could get pregnant?
(30 October 2016)

Rachal:
We did it twice, the first time he pulled out like RIGHT before ejaculating then we did it again pretty much right away but he didn't finish but he didn't pee or anything first before the second time and I know stuff still comes out even after ejaculating.
(30 October 2016)

Rachal:
Because me and my boyfriend and unprotected sex last night and it is my 3rd day of my fertile and window.
(30 October 2016)

Rachal:
Can you get pregnant if you have unprotected sex during your ovulation time?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment