Sunday 28 August 2016

You are going to love this meatless meal you can make in less than 15 minutes

Not to mention, it uses fresh tomatoes and basil from your garden so it's fresh and summer-licious. We made these for a quick dinner the other night and they were a hit with the whole family. For my hubby and teenage son I added a few slices of deli turkey to give their's a little more protein.
_

Lola:
There s a very competitive, rude Muslim girl who I ve just learned is going to be in my class.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
I wanna change. But how? Help?
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
Know it s long but please please please read nd help me.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
But I m opposite of all that... What do I do?
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
No one like dislikes me but still in not who I want myself to be.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
I care bout all my friends so much nd I notice nd remember really small things.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
My close friends don t really understand me but they think they do which is so annoying like my closest friend if she is wrong bout something bout me she wouldn t accept it nd I won t be able to make her understand.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
Most of the time idk what to talk to someone bout nd I m really awkward all the time.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
I m not that good in studies nd I lack confidence.
(27 August 2016)

Yanira:
I m so nice to everyone but I m the one who seems to always be left behind or lacking something.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment