Tuesday 30 August 2016

Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and keep in fridge for 15-20 minutes

Mix together all-purpose flour, suji, besan, cardamom powder and powdered sugar. Make well in centre and add ghee. Combine all the ingredients together. Don't knead the dough just combine to form together. Take out after 20 minutes and make small balls, make sure there are no cuts in the ball.
_

Janell:
I only ask because I started having a lot of acid reflux and running to the restroom about every two hours however I also started working out every day so wondering if that s the cause of my frequent peeing.
(29 August 2016)

Janell:
I am on nuva ring and took a plan b the next afternoon.
(29 August 2016)

Janell:
I took a clear blue digital test at 10 days and 14 days after both times got a negative.
(29 August 2016)

Janell:
So I had unprotected sex exactly 14 days ago.
(29 August 2016)

Alline:
Hi. I resently got an iPhone and I have an app called snapchat and I follow this rap guy named DJ Khaled and I want to send him some pics?
(29 August 2016)

Alline:
Is he just not interested in my life?
(29 August 2016)

Alline:
I dont understan why he doesnt watch my pics that u sent to him but I watch all his snapchats.
(29 August 2016)

Hwa:
I met a girl who seemed great, but after two dates, things have escalated too quickly?
(29 August 2016)

Hwa:
I like her, but almost don t know how to tell her just be friends now?
(29 August 2016)

Hwa:
Think I got the wrong impression of her.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment