Wednesday 31 August 2016

He was continually at odds with the instructors who insisted he only play classical music

Only my dad, John Dieball, could have lived 79 years in a body that had such serious heart issues. A heart attack at 29, his doctors and surgeons said it was a miracle he remained so vibrant for another 50 years. He had a brilliant and curious mind. And he lived a passionate and purposeful life.
_

Marine:
She has the Pasword to my phone, she picks it up anytime and plays with it.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
She is the time who can be taking advantage of.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
I haven't confronted her about it.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
I was called my someone I know that they saw my girl in the movies with another guy.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
She apparently went with this same guy.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
I have never been the type to ask, so I said ok.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
She said she was going with a friend.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
The other day she called me to help with a ride to the movies.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
She said she knows way before the trip...but their conversation has been regular..morning afternoon and evening.
(31 August 2016)

Marine:
She apparently started talking to this guy so often since then.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment