Tuesday 30 August 2016

She and a band of misfit science nerds have to build their own float tank

So, of course, it was only a matter of time before they introduced the audience to sensory deprivation. This picture of flotation therapy is common among those who have never experienced it, but how much is myth versus fact? Continued improvements lead to the development of the first modern-day float tank in the 1970s.
_

Shantell:
I took a hpt mid morning this morning and got a very, very, very faint pink line indicating a positive result.
(29 August 2016)

Gearldine:
How do I talk to a girl I've never talked to or met before? (Read Description)?
(29 August 2016)

Gearldine:
Is there any certain thing I should ask or talk to her about for the first time?
(29 August 2016)

Gearldine:
She's not in any of my other classes.
(29 August 2016)

Gearldine:
I go to a high school with 1000 kids in my class.... So there's this girl in my gym class that I rly wanna get with.
(29 August 2016)

Maryrose:
Girls give me one reason why men or ur boyfriend likes you, u have no reason?
(29 August 2016)

Amie:
Is there an appropriate way to compliment a woman If you are a married man? What is crossing the line?
(29 August 2016)

Amie:
Would a married man be okay wkth their spouse calling another man fine?
(29 August 2016)

Amie:
If you're a married man, is it okay to call another woman gorgeous who isn't your wife?
(29 August 2016)

Eugenia:
Why did I stay afterward?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment