Wednesday 31 August 2016

Brain variability is linked to enhanced cognitive function

It acts as inexpensive medicine, positively affects the aging process, and makes us better people all around. Physically active older adults have more variable brain activity while resting than those who are not active. You are seeing here just a few of the many I collect.
_

Evelyn:
It seems a lot easier to ask for a girls number in a social situation, like when your out, but in class it just seems a lot harder to bring it up.
(31 August 2016)

Evelyn:
I'm into her and I think she may be into me.
(31 August 2016)

Evelyn:
So theres this girl who sits in front of me in one my classes that I talk too, usually before class.
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
There's this girl I like. But I don't think she wants to hang out with me at all.?
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
What can I do to become closer friends with her?
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
She really only hangs out with my friend.
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
We've seen each other a couple times now and we've talked for a while but I don't know if she's down to do anything with me.
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
I'm just scared of asking her at all because I think it'd be weird.
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
I want to hang out with her but I doubt she wants to hang out with ME.
(31 August 2016)

Seema:
I found this out recently but I didn't say hi or anything because I was too far away.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment