Monday 29 August 2016

The cookies will cook for about 10 minutes and then need to cool completely

Using wet hands, roll the cookies into balls and then flatten them on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine oats, pecans, cornmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a food processor. Process until finely ground, but not as fine as flour, 10 to 15 seconds.
_

Sarita:
Why can t I just hook up with people like a normal person?
(29 August 2016)

Sarita:
I HATE this feeling, I can t even describe it I just feel disgusted with myself.
(29 August 2016)

Sarita:
I ve cut off contact with him but it s annoying to me that I get so offended & emotional over casual sex when girls my age do it all the time & don t seem to have an issue with it.
(29 August 2016)

Sarita:
Now I m single, & I met this guy & we went out a couple of times & I let things go to far & we ended up having sex & I didn t think it was a big deal until he started only wanting to hang out after 10 pm.
(29 August 2016)

Sarita:
Fast forward to 18 & i get into a serious relationship and I was with him for 2 years and we had sex regularly and everything was fine.
(29 August 2016)

Leatha:
What do you look like?
(29 August 2016)

Slyvia:
Why does my friend get mad at me Exactly once a month?
(29 August 2016)

Slyvia:
I'm 17 and she is 16. I I also don't get mad at her for anything. so I just don't get where it is coming from?
(29 August 2016)

Slyvia:
Also may be important: I'm a dude and she is a girl.
(29 August 2016)

Slyvia:
Please help I hate these fights I get all anxious and stressed out.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment