Wednesday 31 August 2016

I thought you might be with Doris. She likes to drink

Frank said he saw you out at the church. This is what I love about your Olivia. Notify me of new posts via email. They are being used for entertainment purposes only. No money is being made from the production, display, or maintenance of this site or these stories.
_

Maryellen:
And for anyone who needs this, im under the age of 16.
(31 August 2016)

Sidney:
My girlfriend wants us to experiment with consensual sex. What is it like? Should I be nervous? Any advice would help a lot please?
(31 August 2016)

Sidney:
It seems kinda weird and kinky if you ask me.
(31 August 2016)

Sidney:
I've had plenty of sex before but never consensual.
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
What are the Chances of more than friends with this girl?
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
And she complains I never open up to her.
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
So I Ignored it, and the phone calls and texts are the same as they were before.
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
And I thought it was weird, like why are you telling me this?
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
So the other day she goes I met the cutest guy it was the shortest love story ever.
(31 August 2016)

Jessika:
I usually just play it off and say thats cool or lol.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment