Tuesday 30 August 2016

Record the Physical Address for the NIC you want to change

Do you know how to HACK MAC ADDRESS. Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel and double click on Network and Dail-up Connections. If the changes are not materialized, then use the second method. If successful, reboot your systems. Also, make sure you have a good backup of your registry.
_

Altha:
I met a guy that lives in another state while I was on a trip.
(30 August 2016)

Tristan:
How to apologize to a female friend u accidentaly kissed?
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
Should become a bad boy to get pretty women?
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
So should I become a bad boy to change my luck especially with women?
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
Most bad boys now got it easy cause they get pretty women, nice cars which attracts them, and their attitudes whereas me as a nice guy, have to work EXTRA harder to even get decent money, the luxury and socially cause people (society) shun them rudely.
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
Also MONEY is what attracts these pretty women and I keep grinding (working at jobs) to get it but nobody's taking notice.
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
You have to be a bad boy to get the pretty women where if you're nice you don't get any or the unattractive women.
(30 August 2016)

Lindy:
Firstly I'm 19. Since women want strong genes for their children, the way i am and my personality is the opposite such as nice (not pushover), considerate, and laid-back.
(30 August 2016)

Sherri:
WILLING CHILD SUPPORT!!!?
(30 August 2016)

Ernestina:
Can my mom be pregnant?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment