Wednesday 31 August 2016

We graduate from university and then go find a job in the real world

It was robbing me of freedom and happiness. You go to work so you can provide for your family. I got stuck in a job just so we could pay the bills. There really is such a thing as having a career that meets your passion. You CAN actually have a job that you look forward to each Monday morning.
_

Reyna:
I am a hairstylist, in between salons.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
Feel free to ask if something doesnt make sense and I can try to clear it up.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
Sorry this is so long but it literally keeps me up at night and I need some serious advice.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
I need closure but I'm not sure if it would be right to refriend him on Facebook and possibly face rejection.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
Now I can't stop thinking about him and everything I never got to say to him.
(30 August 2016)

Jonnie:
Should they pay me?
(30 August 2016)

Jonnie:
Or is that wrong to take money from her?
(30 August 2016)

Jonnie:
Her mom said she would pay me, but what i'm wondering is, should her mom pay me?
(30 August 2016)

Jonnie:
So, she asked me if I could pick her up and take her home from school everyday.
(30 August 2016)

Jonnie:
So my friend doesn't have her license yet because where I live it costs about 400 dollars total to get everything done you need to get your license, and they just don't have that amount of money to spend on that.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment