Saturday 27 August 2016

I always enjoy reading his Facebook posts for these reasons

In addition to countless television interviews, he has worked with real life ghost hunters on the series Paranormal State. Medium Allison DuBois has also seen her share of controversy. In 2010, she had a guest appearance in the reality television show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
_

Mara:
Quadruplets names alright?
(27 August 2016)

Mara:
Hi :) I am having quadruplets in 11 weeks, and me and my husband have decided on some names, but we want to see what others think.
(27 August 2016)

Kenna:
What to do if this girl likes me but I don't like her back?
(27 August 2016)

Rowena:
Also i kind of have fantasys about being choked and slapped in the face and body by a man and him saying rude stuff to me in sex even though im a virgin. and fantasys about a man treating me disrispectfully.
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
Girlfriend wants me inside her?
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
I've fit my arm in her before one time, but could I fit my entire body inside her?
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
Tonight we're planning on having me sleep inside her if I fit, but is it possible for an 18 year old to fit into a person around my size?
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
Guess it's something she really wants, and frankly so do I.
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
We'll cuddle, hug kiss or something, but this time, it ended up with me crawling inside her womb.
(27 August 2016)

Nohemi:
My girlfriend and I Rp over text when we aren't together.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment