Sunday 28 August 2016

Hopefully the Preacher and Craw light it up soon

My special interest is in prospects and the farm system, but of course, will comment on all aspects of the San Francisco Giants. I will also comment on baseball in general, particularly from a fantasy baseball perspective. I hope you will find the site informative, and invite you to join in the discussion.
_

Mia:
The people I talk to in class don't form into friendships even though I've tried.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I live in an apartment so there's no interaction like in a dorm.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I'm not even sure how people made friends.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I tried to find a club I'd be interested in joining in but I haven't.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I have people to talk to in class, not friends, but if partners or groups or required I'm fine.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
My best friends who go to another college will visit now and then.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I'm not a complete loner, I see my significant other on the weekends and my roommate and I are good friends.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
And personality wise we're quite different and want to do different things, she's not the typical person I would be friends with.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
We take classes together, but we don't hang out outside of class or time on campus, and she has her closer friend group that I don't care to be part of.
(27 August 2016)

Mia:
I have one friend, but we're not close.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment