Tuesday 30 August 2016

Remove dough from processor and form into a disk

The most rustically decadent, perfect summer bite for our perfect summer feast. Line a nonstick baking sheet with parchment. Place disk on well floured surface and using a rolling pin, roll into a large circle, about 1/8 inch thick. Place in refrigerator while waiting for galette to bake.
_

Ida:
What should I do about boyfriend lying to me?
(29 August 2016)

Ida:
Should I just give myself time to cool down and forgive him?
(29 August 2016)

Ida:
I haven t asked him to stop being friends, but I did put boundaries on the kinds of activities that I think are appropriate for female friends for him and male friends for me.
(29 August 2016)

Ida:
He knows that I feel uncomfortable with him having female friends, which we ve discussed before.
(29 August 2016)

Ida:
My boyfriend lied to me about going to an event with this female friend of his.
(29 August 2016)

Danelle:
Is it ok for me not to want to be around my wives ex husband?
(29 August 2016)

Danelle:
She wants me to hang out with him at her kids birthdays and school events and stuff and I don't want to be around the guy because I think he's a POS and I don't trust him.
(29 August 2016)

Danelle:
It is because of the way he treated her while they were married (he was abusive towards her) and also because Ive caught him trying to flirt with her and passively mock me via text and I think the guy is a scumbag.
(29 August 2016)

Danelle:
I just don't want to be around the guy.
(29 August 2016)

Danelle:
I understand he has to see his kids I am NOT arguing this and am fine with it.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment