Wednesday 31 August 2016

I have a collection of handbags like an artist has a collection of pencils

For me, and perhaps many of you, the right bag can really make a difference. What's more, this lunch bag is of excellent quality and durability. It will easily accommodate many of our lunch boxes even with an ice pack. I like the slim but roomy design and it holds a lot more than its great looks.
_

Celia:
My girlfriend said I have to have sex with her this Friday if I want to continue our relationship?
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
I get enough of this already from my friends and I don't understand why everything has to always be about sex.
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
I feel like she's making do something I don't want to do.
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
I'm a virgin and really nervous.
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
How do you know if you're unattractive or intimidating?
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
I know that last part sounds really rude but I don't mean it to be, I'm not generally in to traditionally attractive men.
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
I've become very self conscious about this same scenario over the years (of guys never being the one to make a move) so I've been going for less and less attractive guys and it's just gotten worse and I'm frustrated with all this.
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
I'm not narcissistic at all I'm extremely average but I'm very forward and not afraid to make the first move.
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
But they will continue to initiate conversations with me on snapchat or text or whatever.
(31 August 2016)

Suzanne:
When I talk to guys they'll flirt or tell me I'm cute but when I get tired of just talking and them never making a move I ask them out and it's like I flipped a kill switch and they're not interested anymore?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment