Wednesday 31 August 2016

What kind of cute things would he be doing in there when we finally saw him?

Would he look exactly like me or Kyle, or be some kind of mix? Is it possible that he would already be sucking his thumb like Marlowe? It was exactly one year to the day of my Miscarriage. I froze. I so desperately wanted a natural childbirth so wanted to try anything possible to flip her and it worked.
_

Felicidad:
They did this to no one else We have a uniform, so not to do with clothes.
(30 August 2016)

Arline:
Do you think it is ok if i ask for a day(s) off from a job even though you've been working there for a few weeks?
(30 August 2016)

Arline:
Of course i wanted to tell her a month ahead.
(30 August 2016)

Arline:
I have a wedding to go to in a MONTH and I feel like my boss will get mad if i ask for a day off already and i pretty much just started working there.
(30 August 2016)

Jettie:
Would a guy send a shirtless Snapchat reply to a girl he thinks as only a friend (no romantic interest)?
(30 August 2016)

Jettie:
This guy friend of mine I sent a random snap to was in bed and replied with a shirtless pic of him laying down.
(30 August 2016)

Jettie:
Or would you not, so you wouldn't give off the wrong impression?
(30 August 2016)

Svetlana:
So..... read on and you will find out but I need help?
(30 August 2016)

Svetlana:
We have been texting for over a year know and for the first time we have come really close and we are sending hearts the hole time and I am sure I have fallen for him but I'm not sure if I should tell him or not so advice please?
(30 August 2016)

Svetlana:
Me and this guy who is 13 and me.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment