Sunday 28 August 2016

Beauty is not something that comes from physical appearance

The beauty of nature is captivating. but, what is beauty when it comes to human beings? Physical attractiveness are deception; what matters really is the nature of a person. It is true that beautiful or handsome people are more appealing. But we can have a reliable relationship and long lasting trust only on the personalities of people.
_

Eldora:
Flirting, arguing, saying I love you.
(27 August 2016)

Eldora:
These were text messages that someone with a girlfriend shouldn't have in there phone.
(27 August 2016)

Eldora:
A few months ago, I found some text messages in my boyfriend phone with this girl.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
Brother treats me and my parents like crap?
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
I wouldn't usually post these things online, but I'm so fed up of him hurting us and me being the one getting in trouble.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He wasn't particularly spoiled as a smaller child either, but whenever something doesn't go his way he yells at my parents like they're entitled to get him things.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
It hurts me and our family and he doesn't listen, whenever he is yelled at he laughs and it seems like there is no way to get through to him.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
I don't know why my parents are so good to him when all he does is shout at them and be mean.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He hits me all the time, never says sorry and is never punished.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
I even went and apologized right after the door hit him, and asked if I could do anything.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment