Wednesday 31 August 2016

But what happens when our children walk into the world?

We model self-care behaviors and teach them values related to diversity in all areas, including body size. And the list goes on and on and on. I believe we help facilitate that resiliency when we pass our wisdom about body acceptance down to our kids. We do that when we practice attuned/intuitive eating.
_

Lita:
Is talking about marriage to a woman that you ve known for less than a week online normal or should I run?
(31 August 2016)

Melani:
My girlfriend of one year broke up with me three days before I am going to move to her. What do I do?
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
My girlfriend keeps stonewalling and talking about her ex's. What should I do?
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
I am I wrong to think this is an issue?
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
She also emotionally withdraws from me a lot, and often refuses to answer my text messages when she is not working.
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
She always talks about him, and texts him and one of her other old flames whenever she and I see each other.
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
She won't shut him out, even though she knows I am not cool with him.
(31 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
We work with one of her ex's and he's always flirting with her.
(31 August 2016)

Cleora:
Ideas for online girlfriends birthday please!?
(31 August 2016)

Cleora:
Okay so I have a long distance relationship with a girl in Canada that I met a little over a year ago.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment