Tuesday 30 August 2016

Aiding millions and millions of households to greatly improve their sanitation and health

As with any mass production, there was a ton of dirt and pollution that was generated everywhere. It was the first patent for a device that cleaned rugs/carpets but was not considered a motorised vacuum cleaner. Dufour for instance, invented a device which sucked dust into a wet sponge.
_

Joannie:
I called my mom and had her book it for me.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
I ended up checking into a room under my parents account.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
I had to put my phone in ultra power saving mode till I could get a new charger and I TOLD HIM that.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
He was keeping track of me on glympse gos locator to see where I am.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
My phone is stupid and not holding a charge.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
I am literally in the middle of making the drive to go see him.
(29 August 2016)

Lucretia:
Guys: Are you satisfied with the kind of women that show interest in you? If not, do you think you deserve better options?
(29 August 2016)

Lucretia:
Lots of women need to understand that men are different when it comes to dating.
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
My father wants to spend the holidays with me upstate with his new girlfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
I have 2 kids, both have never met their grandpa.I just know hes back to his old ways.What whould you do in this situation?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment