Monday 29 August 2016

I expressed my initial thoughts in a Facebook post embedded below

In theory, that sounds like a good thing, a practical thing. That is the ever-present curse of life in Romania. I understand why Romanians do it (see the paragraph above), but why do these foreigners put up with the crap? Perhaps they like being treated like crap by hospitality employees?
_

Shantay:
Should i contact him or wait until he contacts me?
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
He even asked my sister for my new number, so he now has my number.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
He has said the her that he is stopping going clubbing and is trying to focus on himself and hasnt dated anyone since me.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
I have dated other guys but i cant get over him for him.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
His the one guy i have not gotten over.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
So i blocked him on my socials to move on. 2 years has passed and he has contacted my sister on facebook to say his in town.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
I was very heartbroken because i fell pretty hard, i wanted to be friends but he said no.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
Also he was going to live in another country.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
So we only dated for 5 months and broke up because we were young, we was too into partying and i was very career focused.
(28 August 2016)

Twyla:
Movie suggestions?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment