Monday 29 August 2016

This definitely indicates YO-KAI WATCH is still a huge franchise in Japan

I have one more question to ask. How many copies do you think YO-KAI WATCH 3 will sell by the end of the year? Will it sell better than YO-KAI WATCH: Busters in Japanese sales? Let us know in the comments below. A positive video game fan pushing to see YO-KAI WATCH become a big video game franchise.
_

Nanci:
How do I finally seal the deal and hookup with this girl. She's interested but she's easy?
(28 August 2016)

Nanci:
I had her te other night on a couch by myself for an hour and couldn't fking do it then the next day I was with her all day and even drive her home.
(28 August 2016)

Heather:
Can confidence make you perfect?
(28 August 2016)

Anika:
Think I've caught feelings for this girl?
(28 August 2016)

Kelley:
My girlfriend calls her friend her wife?
(28 August 2016)

Tierra:
Does this guy wanna hook up with me?
(28 August 2016)

Jacqualine:
Why is my libido so low? I think I may have ED...24 help?
(28 August 2016)

Jacqualine:
I have a girlfriend and I can only orgasm once a night to every other night...that seems low to me...also sometimes I can't even get it up or stay hard idk if I'm just nervous but it's so frustrating.
(28 August 2016)

Jacqualine:
I'm 24 in good health I'm happy and things are going great.
(28 August 2016)

Adaline:
I accidently send this girl a dirty pic?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment