Monday 29 August 2016

Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do

Work without passion, determination and vision is like a barren land, any effort remains futile if not nurtured properly. Make the journey your own with your honest, authentic thoughts and feelings. You can go as far as your mind lets you. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.
_

Zoila:
My options 1. make more friends.
(28 August 2016)

Zoila:
On mondays I have gymnastics so that is booked On tuesdays im free other than dancemoms because I always watch that on tuesday nights but I do my homework during dancemoms.
(28 August 2016)

Zoila:
But not my spare time after school.
(28 August 2016)

Zoila:
Im excited for the academics and such.
(28 August 2016)

Zoila:
School is starting soon and well im not sure how its going to go.
(28 August 2016)

Stephenie:
I can't remember anything?
(28 August 2016)

Stephenie:
I'm not sure what to do or who to tell... I wish I had a clear vision on what happened.
(28 August 2016)

Stephenie:
I barely knew the guy too so that made it worse.
(28 August 2016)

Stephenie:
The thing is I don't remember saying we could have sex I mean maybe I did because I was so drunk but I really was planning on waiting.
(28 August 2016)

Stephenie:
All I remember was me and him laying there and he was hovering over me then I remember nothing else.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment