Monday 29 August 2016

I knew the car was flying when it screamed past the lights and I never saw Dean

We made a few tuning adjustments going into the second session, and we were all hoping for a better turnout. I was focused on getting the starting line advantage over Dean, and making it from A to B with no problems. I did not expect it to pick up and run a 5.17, but I'm ecstatic about it and couldn't be happier for my dad and our team.
_

Charles:
I'm in this dark place right now... I feel so alone I just want to die, even though there's many people in my life.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
Really want to just die?
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
All over one mistake man I don't know what to do I'm just crying and crying.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
If that picture gets leaked my reputation is over.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
No my face isn't in the picture but I feel like you can still tell that it is me.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
It just takes one petty argument for that picture to end up on social media and I don't even know what to do at this point.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
He claims he deleted it but I obviously know that's not true.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
I sent a nude to my boyfriend and its eating me up alive.
(28 August 2016)

Gita:
Teen girl confidence?
(28 August 2016)

Ferne:
Which name is your favorite from this list?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment