Saturday 27 August 2016

Harvesting bush beans for the weekly market stand

My role as a member of the editorial board is to assess applications and help select the 30 gardens that will receive the grant. What is the purpose and/or mandate of the project? Is is about being a vehicle for healing, community outreach, both? The Urban Farm is the second one started by Partners for Care, which is the charity arm of the Nova Scotia Health Authority.
_

Arlinda:
Whats the best way to deal with all these calls on my birthday that i dont get on any other day and not having anyone to hang out with?
(27 August 2016)

Arlinda:
Im just tired of getting calls from siblings that could care less and are just calling cause of a date on the calendar. and yes ive tried to contact them during the yr by emailing or whatever, my brothers might write back but the they get bored and quit.
(27 August 2016)

Arlinda:
I live in a different state and im out of work so its not like i can afford to go there all the time. ive thought of moving there.
(27 August 2016)

Arlinda:
I get calls from siblings that will only call me once a yr, the rest of the time i never hear nothing from them, some of them dont bother calling, some will call my twin sister but not me and that gets to me too.
(27 August 2016)

Arlinda:
I go thru this every single yr and its getting old.
(27 August 2016)

Magda:
I need help with a girl!!!!!!!!?
(27 August 2016)

Magda:
Two things you must know about me and her is that 1) we are both 16 and juniors in high school and 2) she lives about 45 min to an hour away by driving.
(27 August 2016)

Eleanore:
I want to try sex, not sure how to ask my bf? help!?
(27 August 2016)

Evonne:
Will working out get me girls?
(27 August 2016)

Evonne:
I'll be gaining muscles so I assume so.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment