Sunday 28 August 2016

I did something I have been meaning to do for ages

Although that does sound pretty awesome. Well, I guess those weekends are pretty productive too. No, I mean the kind of weekend where you learned something new, and finally found some time to do something for YOU. And being inspired by my fellow students too, I might add.
_

Tien:
Second relationship i stopped liking them almost two months into it, and i ended it.
(27 August 2016)

Tien:
I continued to be with him for another 9 months, having no feelings at all.
(27 August 2016)

Tien:
My first relationship i stopped liking him when he told me he was falling in love with me.
(27 August 2016)

Tien:
EVERY single time i start to talk to a guy i fall for them, and shortly after my feelings start to disappear.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
Is it fair to not feed your kid breakfast if they do not get up in time?
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
So I missed diner and this morning I sleep past 7 so I missed breakfast.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
Like yesterday we had to stay at school till 7 and then drive to the game that starts at 9 and we didn't get back till 1 and I didn't get home till 3am.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
I play football and we have late games sometimes.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
My mom's rule is if u don't get up for breakfast I don't get to eat and if your not here for dinner u don't get to eat.
(27 August 2016)

Berenice:
How do i explain to my girlfriend that i dont' think this is going to work out?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment