Sunday 28 August 2016

This simply means that you are probably on the road to no where

Whether you are employed or you just started your new online business. How do you unleash your potential? How can you achieve the dreams and goals that will help you start living the life you really and truly want? However, you might not have realized that this suggestion is actually backed by science.
_

Bunny:
Whenever I bring this up to my mom she acts like I am being a drama queen and am looking to fight with her, or she takes everything personally.
(27 August 2016)

Bunny:
I am depressed because of my brother and my dad abusing me.
(27 August 2016)

Bunny:
What can I do to get my mom to see that I am not a happy person and am not just acting this way for attention?
(27 August 2016)

Rae:
I am a 13 year old girl and I need to find a website that will show me the basics for weightlifting!?
(27 August 2016)

Rae:
Do you know any websites on like the basics and what all the equipment is called and that kinda stuff?
(27 August 2016)

Rae:
I wanted to be in something besides band and I thought how about WL (we will can wieghtlifting that) I have no clue how to do any WL and I am every strong I guess people tell me and I have no clue how to WL.
(27 August 2016)

Rae:
I am 13 and I am transferring schools.
(27 August 2016)

Carmelina:
Do older women usually want sex from younger guys?
(27 August 2016)

Carmelina:
I was even at the movie theater with some of my family, and off to the corner, I see this older woman just smiling and staring at me for about three minutes straight.
(27 August 2016)

Carmelina:
I don't even look old for my age, in fact, sometimes people will think that I'm still in highschool.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment