Wednesday 31 August 2016

Operation Blessing will provide no-cost housing and food for volunteers

Volunteers will help to clean out and gut flood-damaged homes and may assist in some rebuilding efforts and other duties. Volunteers will be staying in a church fellowship hall or gymnasium - men sleep in one area, women in another. Volunteers will be provided a cot, but will need to provide their own bedding including a sleeping bag and pillow.
_

Frankie:
What's the best compliment a girl can receive from a guy that will make them smile?
(31 August 2016)

Kizzie:
Is it bad to sit alone?
(31 August 2016)

Kizzie:
I want to go to the library and do my homework there or watch Netflix but I'm scared to look like a loner what should I do ?
(31 August 2016)

Kizzie:
All of my friends have a different lunch shift and I don't have anyone to sit with at lunch I sat with some girls but they are disrespectful and mean.
(31 August 2016)

Giuseppina:
Does it mean a guy has a small penis if he is able to completely cross his legs (not putting the ankle on top of the other knee thing )?
(31 August 2016)

Giuseppina:
A guy who often sits comfortably with his legs crossed, is he only able to do that because he has smaller genitals?
(31 August 2016)

Margeret:
How do I really tell if he likes me could I ask my friend to ask him? And how do I kinda hint I like him?
(31 August 2016)

Margeret:
And how do I kinda hint I like him?
(31 August 2016)

Margeret:
I like this boy and we do martial arts together and we talk and I know him well sometimes we make eye contact and I know his freinds and his parents but how do I really tell if he likes me could I ask my friend to ask him?
(31 August 2016)

Gerri:
Is this girl sadistic, or justified?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment