Tuesday 30 August 2016

His family was poor ... and his dad failed in biz ... and they shifted to Sabah

Hmm ... UEMS, MRCB ... those counters la. This is the song I m re-playing. Ok ... since I m free, let me share a little story ... about this young successful man, in advertising-line. During the struggle, the family almost fall apart ... but God helped them.
_

Ashleigh:
I think its a mess of curiosity and hormones but we always make sexual innuendos and jokes, will talk about things like boobs and masturbation and are very comfortable with each other.
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
We became especially close when I moved away about 4 years ago and I've found since then there's always been an underlying sexual tension.
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
We're both girls about 16 and have know each other for about 8 years.
(29 August 2016)

Carin:
Why do women get some upset when I describe marriage as a business deal?
(29 August 2016)

Carin:
I even been called a woman hater because of it too.
(29 August 2016)

Zenia:
My boyfriend did something . I don't know if that's Normal?
(29 August 2016)

Zenia:
My boyfriend came up to me while I was sitting and like he kinda went down . He didn't sit on my legs but like I thought he was gonna do it . Is it normal what he did?
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
Would you name your child Delishes Brandi?
(29 August 2016)

Laureen:
How to tell if my prof is a skinwalker?
(29 August 2016)

Laureen:
I like him but I do get a very intense vibe.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment