Monday 29 August 2016

Our team works closely with our models and even closer with our clients

Video / 5 Pictures must not be on YouTube or anywhere online. Love being in front of the camera? We take care of everything else. You will be working with the best webmasters and online marketing promoters in the business. We have worked with all styles and will shoot you so that you look your very best.
_

Patience:
What are the chances of me and my boyfriend staying together?
(29 August 2016)

Patience:
I know it'll take effort especially with us being just teenagers right now but what are the chances?
(29 August 2016)

Patience:
I really hope we can make it work.
(29 August 2016)

Patience:
I know I love him and he loves me but I'm worried we will grow apart sometimes.
(29 August 2016)

Patience:
He's moving out when he turns 18 and he says he'll try to move closer to me even though we already live pretty close.
(29 August 2016)

Patience:
We have been together about 9 months now I'm 15 and he 17. We've had some fights but that's to be expected.
(29 August 2016)

Georgeanna:
Ladies: What goes through your head when you see a man who is completely submissive to his girlfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Georgeanna:
She was really bossy and wore the pants in the relationship.
(29 August 2016)

Georgeanna:
He was in love with her, but also terrified( he told me so). He would do everything she asked with yes maam . She owned him.
(29 August 2016)

Georgeanna:
His little girlfriend who was about 5'1 comes around.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment