Sunday 28 August 2016

The Mission is poised for a big leap forward in livelihoods

NRLM is an innovative flagship programme designed to alleviate rural poverty in a time-bound manner. The Mission has made significant progress. Further, states are also at different stages of implementation. Some have a longer history of promoting SHGs than others.
_

Leoma:
How is Fremont Ohio like?
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
How to contain your anger?
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
She does it all the time and it makes me so frustrated.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
I have anxiety and hate being shouted at.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
I cleaned everything up and she still shouted.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
My mum shouted at me so much today because I dropped a bottle of ketchup on the floor and the cap came off and it came out.
(28 August 2016)

Maisie:
She's my best friend, should I tell her that?
(28 August 2016)

Maisie:
I want to kiss her lips badly and that I haven't kissed a girl in more than ten years.
(28 August 2016)

Meta:
Is it to early to have lower back pain at 12 weeks?
(28 August 2016)

Meta:
I'm a first time mom and I'm pregnant with twins and I've been experiencing lower back pain since last night.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment