Sunday 28 August 2016

Unless you are one of the unlucky travelers who falls victim to the first ever Martian attack

Most documents related to the reported disappearances are made up or heavily embellished for dramatic flare. Rest assured, you will make it to the island unscathed or abducted. Anyways, once you get there, Bermuda has little or nothing to be fearful of, on the contrary.
_

Monet:
Like shouldnt your parents teach you the basic stuff?
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Example take care of the hair on my head and shaving.
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Before the internet I didnt know how to do basic things like taking care of physical needs and health.
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
When I look back on things my role model was the internet itself.
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
I think my parents might be pathetic.
(27 August 2016)

Carmela:
Can you grieve the person you thought someone was?
(27 August 2016)

Carmela:
And she was, till she become someone else.
(27 August 2016)

Carmela:
A real friend who I could trust.
(27 August 2016)

Carmela:
I thought she was nice and kind.
(27 August 2016)

Carmela:
A friend turned on me and showed her dark side, turning my friends against me and pushing out of her our mutual friends' lives.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment