Monday 29 August 2016

Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels

The tart apples work well with the salty peanuts to make a light, portable lunch. Place the chicken in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2 inch. Add 3 teaspoons of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook until no trace of pink remains, 8 to 10 minutes.
_

Angelique:
Is there any future with a drug addict boyfriend?
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
I am at my whits with him I dont think we are on the same page and he wants the same things I want.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
Yesterday he got mad at me and went home because I wouldn't loan him money til the first to buy some drugs.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
He came from a home where both parents were on drugs.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
When we talk about it he says he dont have a problem because he can quit and he only does it once a month.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
He doesnt do it around me he does it while im at work so his high will go down by the time I get off.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
He gets his check every month and he gets high its like he puts money aside to get high.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
Recently I found out that he is smoking pcp aka sherm which is a joint dipped in embalming fluid.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
He has no car because he don't have a license so I drive wherever we need to go.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
Fore those reasons he receives a disability check for and lives at a senior citizen home.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment