Saturday 27 August 2016

Truly you have given me so much courage and strength

Thanks for helping me keep my own crazy thoughts/actions in perspective.. Btw, 20 weeks sober today. I feel my worth depends on how much I get done, which is just bullshit. Thanks again for all your amazing support. Oh, I forgot, you write everything just for me.
_

Robin:
And he didn't respond to my texts and I was like the fact that you're not responding tells me what I need to know. -A few minutes later he said that he's on a date and I congratulated him and told him not to scare her away and he should text me afterwards.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
And the day of the actual event he asked me what time it started. -Anyways, I was texting him and asked if he actually wanted to be friends or if he was just messing around.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
But my friend rejected him -I text him yesterday and asked if he was going to this food tasting thing and he said uhh sure.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
He then asked me to set him up with my friend and I didn't care.
(27 August 2016)

Celine:
Should I try to stay away or not stay away from a girl I like that my doesn't approve of?
(27 August 2016)

Vickie:
Music or Sex?
(27 August 2016)

Jenee:
Why does this happen please answer?
(27 August 2016)

Gayla:
I need help I'm a very sad 13 year old girl?
(27 August 2016)

Gayla:
I know I shouldn't care what people think but it really hurts badly.
(27 August 2016)

Gayla:
I'm physically strong for the average 13 year girl but if I fight anyone I'll get in trouble by my parents.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment