Sunday 28 August 2016

These moves are in parallel to those of the commercial space industry itself

After their selection next summer, the two successful applicants will begin their training at NASA. Two will eventually become astronauts. On August 19th, two NASA astronauts successfully installed a new docking port on the ISS. Canada's newest astronauts will hold a unique position compared to their predecessors.
_

Kay:
Like do you feel physically different?
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
The guy I like isn't allowed to date.. What do I do?
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
I need to know how to handle this..
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
I need the butterflies to go away, the thoughts to go away, the dreams to go away.. I have plans to meet up with him and more friends this weekend after I get off of work.
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
But I need real advice on how to cope, because honestly I'm crazy about him and I need it to stop.. Because it can't happen.
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
I know I'm only 15, and most people are just gonna say to wait.
(27 August 2016)

Miguelina:
Honestly I haven't been able to stop thinking about kissing him.. And he told me the same.. I just feel helpless.
(27 August 2016)

Matthew:
Does he only want sex or cares about me ????
(27 August 2016)

Hyo:
My boyfriend keeps looking at other girls?
(27 August 2016)

Hyo:
I love him a lot, and I can't imagine my life without him but I just don't know.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment