Tuesday 30 August 2016

I still have not solved the wind related plastic hoop house issues where I live

This actually happened once before, early last year on the other side. That other time I had to go to an enormous amount of hassle turning on the power and running long extension cords. This time, of course, I had my brilliant cordless. And a box of more aggressive screws.
_

Marcy:
Yesterday he kissed me on the forehead 2x on our date which was awesome, I just don't understand why he wont do the real thing.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
Even though we are in the seemingly perfect relationship, he hasn't kissed me yet even though it is perfectly normal in our community for that to have happened by now.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
He's overall a shy person although he is very confident around me.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
Both of our parents fully support us, before anyone mentions that.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
We go on dates alone probably 2x a month.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
We are around each other a lot, both during the week and on the weekends.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
I'm 16 and he's 17, we are both juniors in high school.
(29 August 2016)

Marcy:
Lets say his name is William for the story.
(29 August 2016)

Annette:
If she really loved me, she would love my height too and wouldnt lust after tall guys.
(29 August 2016)

Annette:
I'm only 5'4 and she is 5'0. This really hurt me.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment