Tuesday 30 August 2016

Finding the right people to support you is the key

What should you look for in an in-home support professional? The key to better support is quality communication and a great relationship between you and your team of support staff. With open communication you can really connect and work together to pursue a goal or rediscover a much-loved hobby.
_

Earnestine:
I'm not going into the whole if it is better than light features thing however, I was just wondering.
(29 August 2016)

Earnestine:
I was just wondering cause I have that.
(29 August 2016)

Tawny:
I like a boy so much?
(29 August 2016)

Tawny:
I never told him how i feel cause im scared in case he likes another girl or whatever.
(29 August 2016)

Tawny:
I really like a guy but like i don't think he likes me back.
(29 August 2016)

Rosie:
Approaching girls...?
(29 August 2016)

Kasandra:
My partner is afraid to be touched in any manner and it is causing issues in our relationship?
(29 August 2016)

Kasandra:
In fact, despite spending hours talking to a therapist for help, he never improved.
(29 August 2016)

Kasandra:
All of it was extensive therapy, but none of it seemed to help.
(29 August 2016)

Kasandra:
I want to show him what love can be like, but I cannot do that because it causes him physical harm.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment