Sunday 28 August 2016

Might be a better deal for you as it seems to come out good as new

I was told sony support is hell, and they closed the local sony store in Seattle. Go to the Sony site, there should be a 800 number to call about it. If they still do the repairs, I'd speculate it is worth it as they are real nice recorders. I use it for recording (sometimes quiet) nature sounds, and I am very happy with it.
_

Deanna:
I'm only 15 I don't have any money to move out.
(28 August 2016)

Deanna:
And if I do move out I'm scared to have my whole life change.
(28 August 2016)

Deanna:
I'm scared that my mom will convince everyone that I'm crazy and she's normal.
(28 August 2016)

Deanna:
She says if I leave she's going to commit suicide and I'm scared because my father can't afford to take care of me and I would have no where to go.
(28 August 2016)

Jann:
I'm 15 and a lot of my friends have boyfriends. I have never had a boyfriend but I want one? What do I do? I'm getting hopeless. You know?
(28 August 2016)

Jann:
I am sarcastic but joke very often.
(28 August 2016)

Jann:
I am nice to everyone and I have many friends.
(28 August 2016)

Jann:
I like one of my guy friends but he is already dating someone and they look so happy together.I want to know what it feels like to have someone.I think I'm average in pretty.
(28 August 2016)

Particia:
Homemade weed pipes??? Help me?
(28 August 2016)

Particia:
I used an empty plastic pen tube, the bowl I used a metal pen tip and taped it to one end with electrical tape so I tried it with the remains crumbs of weed from the bottle and it seemed to work fine.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment