Wednesday 31 August 2016

The visit began at meeting with the volunteers who man the helplines

I expect we'll see the young royals carry out a variety of engagements with the other charities involved in the coming months. Recalling his own exam worries, William said: 'It still gives me the heebie-jeebies. He told us this quite blatantly. The couple listening in on a training talk.
_

Antonia:
Does anyone else think people change after marriage? We have 2 young kids but man my wife seems to always be in a mood?
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
Just looking for some positive thoughts here.
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
It's like the person I fell in love with was a fake.
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
She stopped cooking and I actually cook more than her.
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
I do as much of the chores and take care of the kids just as much as her.
(30 August 2016)

Adelina:
Then he starts saying to people how he has no friends(but clearly, he does) I wonder if he means I'm not his friend or if he just wants attention?
(30 August 2016)

Adelina:
So I met this person at school I've been taking to and I thought we were friends.
(30 August 2016)

Ta:
What to talk about with a 23 year old guy?
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
I cheated and im sorry, what do i do?
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
Im ready to give my life for my girlfriend.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment