Wednesday 31 August 2016

Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins - Pretty

I think the title pretty much says it all. Instead of making standard-size muffins, I bake them in a mini muffin pan to create perfect bite-size treats. Pipe some of the batter into the muffin cups, a dollop of Nutella in the center, and the rest of the batter on top.
_

Jacinda:
At 14 Years of age are most people overgrown?
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
Does my friend still like me?
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
And this year, it means a whole new school with 2 other schools, so it's not really easy making friends.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
Then today nick told me that she might've replaced us. (Next part may not seem important but just read it.)Last year we were in 4th grade and this year we're in 5th grade.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
Me her and a guy named nick, used to hang out all the time.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
They weren't talking to me at all.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
One day it was Emily, Shelby, and then me in the line.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
First, me, her, and my other friend were sitting in the gym before school started and we have to sit in a line.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
I have two reasons she might not.
(30 August 2016)

Leonore:
My friend who I will call Shelby (shelby isn't her name) still like me?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment