Tuesday 30 August 2016

Sometimes you find yourself wondering what you got yourself into and praying for relief

Coparenting is easy in theory and challenging in practice. When two people who love the same child clash, things can get ugly quick. As much as we try to shield our child from the ugliness of it all, they feel it. Reduce the tension between you and your ex and your child will feel less tension as well.
_

Dorathy:
The legal age of consent of where I live is 18 .. so obviously it's like that but also, I'm a female so if anything shouldn't I like older guys?
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
Should i leave my current gf? For ex?
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
I told her i talked to my ex and was clear about it.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
I find myself thinking a lot about her though and i even do it while with my gf which makes me just be more quite and distant all the time.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
Decided not to talk to my ex was the best for now.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
She really seems like she s changed but i told her i was in a relationship and i was going to respect my gf.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
Asking for a second chance and telling me it didnt work out with the other person because she would always think of me.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
I had managed to move on and focus on myself and this new relationship.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
I feel like everything was right even though i have never stop thinking about my ex.
(29 August 2016)

Ettie:
It s been over 9 months since we broke up and i did start a relationship which i am going for 4 months.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment