Tuesday 30 August 2016

I wonder how his psych changes when Zarco and Rins join the GP next year

Tito's performance has been really a disappointment given the amount of work he has been putting in. There's always next year though. If you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks. If you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks. I can't think of any year he wasn't provides with a championship contending machine.
_

Katia:
Revenge on my brother ideas?
(29 August 2016)

Katia:
My older brother pulled my pants down on front of my mates and it was really embarassing and I want to get revenge on him.
(29 August 2016)

Evangeline:
My first hook up and what to expect.?
(29 August 2016)

Evangeline:
So basically, how would it start and how long would it be?
(29 August 2016)

Glennis:
I guess not... I felt pretty bummed because I still liked him...what do you guys think.
(29 August 2016)

Glennis:
He said he'd been tied up with work after that I never heard from him again only to find out he started seeing someone else I felt stupid for believing anything he said why do guy wanna say things if they don't really mean it.
(29 August 2016)

Glennis:
So I dated this guy we broke up but still remained in contact with each other talking via text.
(29 August 2016)

Vanna:
If you told your husband about the abuse you suffered as a child and teenager and he told you that you were a liar?
(29 August 2016)

Vanna:
He tells me I am lying about what I experienced growing up with her.
(29 August 2016)

Vanna:
I think he thinks she's the person she pretends to be, and it really, really pisses me off.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment