Monday 29 August 2016

Keep in mind that the tropical climate creates dry and rainy seasons

In the north, the warmest months are May to October, with heavy rainfall between July and September. Central Vietnam is warm and dry from January through October. Dry season in the south lasts from November through the winter and into May. Some islands have large caves; others are surrounded by floating fishing villages.
_

Ayesha:
For example this girl said she would text me when she got home (she was driving at night), she never texted me.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
I have seen them all hanging out together on social media though.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
Just last week i was doing stuff with friends about every other night and now nothing.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
Right now I am currently in the period of no one texting me or talking to me.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
Then they will come back and do it all over again.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
We get good convos and stuff then they all start giving me short answers and eventually flat out ignoring me.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
Same thing with girls (im a guy), no girls will be talking and texting with me then they all start to.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
The pattern then changes to them liking me and them wanting to hang out, but after we hang out they dont text or talk to me for a while.
(28 August 2016)

Ayesha:
The pattern starts out with none of my friends liking me or wanting to hang out.
(28 August 2016)

Cristen:
Worst sorority hazing stories?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment