Monday 29 August 2016

Firefighters are attacking two new wildfires in Yellowstone National Park

More than 4,000 vehicles a day normally pass through the south entrance this time of year. Several campgrounds and a lodge that rents cabins in the area were evacuated. All roads and major tourist areas in Yellowstone remain open.
_

Carmelita:
She seemed glad to get the message and said she wants to see me soon but she s working a lot.
(29 August 2016)

Carmelita:
After a few days of not texting after the first time we met I sent her message saying that it was really good to see and that i wanted to see her again.
(29 August 2016)

Carmelita:
I live in Japan and I met this girl and we went out and it went well.
(29 August 2016)

Tamra:
What is the usual time line when a couple moves in together?
(29 August 2016)

Ashanti:
My moms bf lets me watch them have sex?
(29 August 2016)

Ashanti:
My dad had 2 jobs while she stayed home and cheated and did drugs.
(29 August 2016)

Ashanti:
I'm glad he hurts her too, she feels good in sex time but he beats her in the house..im happy about it because she cheated on my dad many times and lied.
(29 August 2016)

Dorla:
I grabbed his hand and asked what was wrong and he just stared at me and kept walking.
(29 August 2016)

Dorla:
I saw after work yesterday and I tried teasing him again and he just brushed me off.
(29 August 2016)

Dorla:
I once ordered a cup of coffee and he just made it and didn't say anything, but ask for the total.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment