Saturday 27 August 2016

Fully useable with original tent bag and peg bag

Perfect for collection of display. Also several early 50's - same as WW2 - Canadian BD size 15 jackets and size 12 jacket and trousers. Weldments and parts like in oryginal. Bidding may be done live and in-person, by telephone, or in real time at liveauctioneers.com and invaluable.com.
_

Tarsha:
But even though I'm a sales associate I'm horrible at talking with people on a personal level.
(27 August 2016)

Tarsha:
We're sales associates so I don't think is afraid of talking to strangers.
(27 August 2016)

Isobel:
Blood is coming out of Private area?
(27 August 2016)

Isobel:
I dont want to ask my mom I might get in trouble.
(27 August 2016)

Isobel:
Tried looking online but the articles are too long and I really need a short answer.
(27 August 2016)

Sophia:
Am I the only teeager that doesn't have social media?
(27 August 2016)

Sophia:
It sucks because everyone at school and everywhere has it and I feel like a loser.
(27 August 2016)

Sophia:
I'm 16 and my parents are so strict I'm not allowed to have any social media.
(27 August 2016)

Louetta:
Is it wrong I am crazy for this girl i don't even know?
(27 August 2016)

Louetta:
How do I stop thinking about her because I think it is getting in my head.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment